Thursday, September 2, 2010

Michael Wesch, "A Vision Of Students Today."

When I saw this video it made me think the notes that we take today used to be one of the only ways to learn and now in our generation we use technology for pretty much everything for learning. When all of the students showed their signs, the one that surprised me the most was the one that said on average the total number of hours we spend doing things during the day adds up to 26.5 hours. After I saw this statement I thought how all of these things in such a long amount of time. A statement that was said that happens very commonly is that people spend 100s of dollars for text books for collage and never even open them. So I don't understand why collage students have to buy text books if they may never open them. So in addition to the hundreds of dollars spent on books there are also tons of other payments for collage each year. Which could possibly end up with debt over $20,000 after collage? That’s crazy; people shouldn't have a lot debt for going to college. So is the world changing for the better or for the worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment